RSS Feed

Jesus the Politician

Posted by Gary

My professor and friend, Chip Kooi, blogs about Jesus the Politician.

Why is it people automatically assume that there's nothing political in what Jesus said? Does the word "kingdom" not sound political? How about dying in a political execution because of political pressure set forth by a special interest group? Seriously?

Anyway, check out what he has to say.

As for prayer request updates: My family is doing fine. Mom will have surgery in the morning.

Apparently the transcript request I faxed a month ago didn't go through, so I am 3 weeks late in getting my transcript in for Abilene Christian University. How frustrating. Especially because I can't fix this issue today or tomorrow because my parents will be at the hospital.

Have I mentioned how much I don't like fax machines?

0 comments: