Here is a cat who is a very bad mystic.
Also, my very own Persian, Crystal.
How to stop a catfight.
Lastly we have Maru, the funniest cat ever.
- NETS (New English Translation of the Septuagint)
- Hebrew Vocabulary Builder
- Center for the Study of NT Manuscripts
- KJV 1611 online
- Greek texts online
- Free Audio Bible
- Codex Sinaiticus online
- Septuagint online (Rahlfs-Hanhart)
- Nestle-Aland 27th online
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia online
- Vulgate online (Weber-Gryson 5th ed)
Browse me topically
Bible Study (21) Book Review (3) Casual (9) Church (5) Conservapedia (2) Counseling (4) dreams (1) Education (2) Ephesians (1) Gao Zhisheng (3) Gender (7) Genesis (13) Giveaway (1) Hillsong (2) Justice (5) Linguistics (3) Luke (3) Mark (1) Matthew (2) Peace (15) Pentateuch Overview (1) Philippians (9) Quick thoughts (7) Reflections (8) robots (1) Sex (6) Translation (16) Wealth (1) Worship (3)
- I have a passion for the Bible. I enjoy reading in Greek and Hebrew, but more important to me are the causes of pacifism and acts of mercy. It is to that end that I make most of my posts. Sometimes I do Bible studies, sometimes I do posts relevant to particular causes. Less commonly, I'll bring up textual issues involving translation. That is a topic I pursue mostly through other sites. I love comments from just about anybody. It is my hope that, through active blogging, to make some small contribution to biblical study and pursuing the Kingdom and His righteousness.
Everything I've Ever Written
- Philippians 2:19-30: Exemplary Service
- Philippians 2:12-18: Solidarity, Shame, Sacrifice
- Will I soon be an official biblioblogger?
- Philippians 2:1-11: The Mind of Christ
- Allow me to Reintroduce the Christ
- Philippians 1:21-30: Fruitful Labor
- Deep Thoughts... by Gary Simmons
- Resources on the New Perspective on Paul
- This was a weird dream
- Michael Patton on Depression
- Some great cats
- ▼ May (11)